Symposium Registration Policies
WSU Big Data & Business Analytics Symposium Registration Policies:
The Big Data & Business Analytics Group will only share your name, email address, title, and company name with our corporate partners unless you have selected to opt out by sending us a message to email@example.com requesting your contact information not be shared. If you receive an email from an exhibitor, contact the exhibitor directly to remove your name from their distribution list. You may also alert the Big Data & Business Analytics Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full conference registrations and single day registrations, less a $50 cancellation fee, are refundable only if submitted in writing to email@example.com on or before February 28, 2017. Registrations and cancellations received after February 28 are refundable at the discretion of the organizing group. You cannot reinstate a registration after you cancel it. If you cancel and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 7-10 business days. Registrations must be charged to Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. No purchase orders are accepted. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type. Cash payments will be refunded by check.
Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. Substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Big Data & Business Analytics Group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule programs and to close registration when programs are sold out. For these reasons, registrants are advised against purchasing non-refundable airline tickets. Should the WSU Big Data & Business Analytics Symposium be cancelled, your registration fee will not be refunded but will automatically be applied to the next Big Data & Business Analytics Group Annual Symposium.
By registering for WSU Big Data & Business Analytics Symposium you are agreeing to the following terms:
- I agree not to copy or permit to be copied, in any form or format, without the express written permission of Big Data & Business Analytics Group, any of the contents of the WSU Big Data & Business Analytics Symposium attendee roster. I also agree not to use the roster contents for any commercial, marketing, promotional, or political purposes. No solicitation is permitted by anyone except by exhibitors within the confinement of symposium.
- I understand that I am prohibited from recording any educational session content unless I have obtained written permission in advance from Big Data & Business Analytics Group.
- You are providing permission to receive emails, mailings and faxes related to Big Data & Business Analytics Group. If you wish to opt out of receiving any of these materials you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
- For security reasons, badge swapping is not permitted. Anyone found wearing a badge that does not match his/her identification will be evicted from the Symposium without a refund. In addition, the badge/name will be cancelled.
- Event Participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other - and treat the community - with respect, kindness, and compassion. WSU Big Data & Business Analytics Symposium reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the Credentials of Participants whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive by Big Data & Business Analytics Group, affiliated third parties or the local authorities.
I agree to all the terms and conditions set forth above, including the use of photographic images. Noncompliance will result in registration cancellation without refund. Big Data & Business Analytics Group reserves the right to expel anyone in violation of these policies from the conference.