2018 Annual Big Data & Business Analytics Symposium
The 2018 annual symposium on Big Data & Business Analytics will be held on March 22 & 23, 2018 at the Student Center Building at Wayne State University.
This symposium focuses on pragmatic issues faced while deploying big data strategies to drive business success. It has a special focus on managing and analyzing the data captured through marketing, product development, manufacturing, distribution, sales, and service in a global setting.
Symposium attendees gain keen insights and learn tips on identifying big data opportunities, developing business cases, and using analytics to drive business success. The symposium also seeks to provide a clear distinction between legacy analytics that are pervasive in industry and the emerging next generation tools, technologies, and processes that will form the foundation for a new wave of innovation and growth.
Past Symposium presenters and features include:
- Tutorials on Big Data Processing (led by HPCC Systems), Enterprise Analytics (led by Tableau), Developing a Cloud Strategy (led by RightBrain Networks), and Platforms for Health and Life Sciences (led by IBM)
- Discussion from executives and directors from a broad range of industries sharing their insights, case studies, and ROI
- Keynote addresses from experts who understand the potential for big data to improve their operations and the business case that they made in implementation
- Panel discussions on getting your organization's big data and business analytics initiatives right
- Vendor showcase featuring their experts in person to demonstrate the latest tools and products
- Showcase featuring promising big data startups around Michigan along with a panel session by VCs
- Networking opportunities to meet with your big data peers
- Meet and recruit top talent!
Who should attend big data events at Wayne State?
- C-Level IT Executives
- IT, PD, MFG, Supply Chain, Marketing Directors
- IT, PD, MFG, Supply Chain, Marketing Managers
- IT Decision-Makers
- Business Executives
- Anybody interested in knowing more about Big Data & Analytics
See past event highlights:
General information (registration, lodging, location):
Mark Garrison: email@example.com | Tel: 313-577-5683
Special Events & Services for registration refunds/changes: 313-577-0300
Dennis J Atkinson: Dennis.Atkinson@wayne.edu
Ratna Babu Chinnam: Ratna.Chinnam@wayne.edu
Patrick J Gossman: PGossman@wayne.edu
Ming Dong: MDong@wayne.edu
Leslie Monplaisir: Leslie.Monplaisir@wayne.edu
Satyendra Rana: Satyendra.P.Rana@gmail.com
Toni M Somers: Toni_Somers@wayne.edu
Jonathan Goldstein: Jonathan@annarborusa.org
Paul Riser: Paul@techtowndetroit.org